State: Set/ Semi-Runny
Raw Honey with Bee Pollen.
Raw Honey with Bee Pollen is an exciting blend. Combining these two superfoods results in a very nutritious and 100% natural health food with many health benefits. We use our top quality Raw Acacia honey and Raw Multi-floral Bee Pollen, it is totally FREE from any artificial additives.
Complex and rich flavour of flowers, hint of caramel with some earthy notes.
Ingredients: Raw Acacia Honey, Multi-floral Bee Pollen (~20%)
- Gluten FREE
- FREE from any artificial additives
- 100% Natural, Unprocessed
- Suitable for vegetarian
- From small production Bee-keeper
- Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
- Skin Soother - Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
- Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
- Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies, the bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
- Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
- Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. It's also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
- Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Ruthin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
Allergy advice: Raw Honey and Bee Pollen are a Bee Product. Rarely it can cause an allergic reaction for some people, allergic to honey products. If you concerned when consuming it first time take only a very small amount to see if you have any allergic reaction. For more advice, consult with a healthcare professional or your doctor.
Good to know: It is very likely if you order Raw honey from us, it will arrive set (crystallised) state. Raw honey could crystallise very fast, this is a natural process because we do not heat-treating our honey. If you prefer your raw honey soft or runny, we would recommend putting the jar on the warm radiator for a few hours, and it will return to runny or will soften up. Alternatively, you could just place it in some hot water and make sure the temperature is not higher than 40 °C.
Origin: North West Hungary