Say “pasta la vista” to soggy paper straws and ocean polluting plastic.
100% Biodegradable (wheat & water) | 1hr+ Use Time | Flavourless | Vegan and Edible
Stroodles is not just another straw - company. Stroodles is a Movement. We want to inspire the world and show how easy it is to do good – with just ‘one Stroodle at a time.’
With Stroodles, you don’t have to change behaviours and compromise on your drinking experience.
By stroodling your drink, you can do good for the planet, the easy way.
Stroodles are Ideal for cold drinks, a guaranteed talking point and clearly the most instagrammable straws.
They’re 20cm long and can be cut to size for cocktails, juices, milkshakes and smoothies too. Not to be used with hot drinks. If you want to eat them you can. Just bite in or boil them like pasta!
• Ingredients: durum wheat semolina and water
• Length: ~ 20cm – 20.7cm (it’s a natural product)
• Diameter: ~7.8mm (±0.75mm, it’s a natural product)
• Contains Gluten
• May contain traces of soya and eggs
• Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
• Made in Italy
• To Drink: Best used in a glass
• To Eat: Add pasta straws to a pan and boil for 12-14 min
• Dispose in compost or with food waste
• Nutrition Information. Typical values per 100g: Energy 1521kj/359kcal, Fat 2.0g (of which saturates 0.5g) Carbohydrate 70.9g (of which sugars 3.5g), Fibre 3.0g, Protein 12.8g, Salt 0.013g